Terrain Surveys are a land surveys practise offering a range of measured survey services, keeping up to date with current demands of both 2D and 3D information. As a land surveyor we not only provide you with services related to land and site development, but also provide highly accurate measured survey information of buildings and structures. With today’s growing requirement for 3D data, Terrain Surveys can also provide you with 3D models and point cloud datasets.
Benefits of using our land surveying services:
- Provision of comprehensive, quality plans tailored to your specific needs.
- Using the latest survey technology provides us with greater efficiency, saving you time and money.
- We are happy to provide advice throughout the project at no extra cost to you.
- All enquiries are dealt with swiftly and normally provide proposals on the same day.
- The fee we quote is the price you pay, no hidden costs.
- We will meet the agreed delivery times.
A thorough land survey is required whatever the size of your project, with accurate well-presented survey information vital for the design and planning processes.
A land survey will also lessen the possibility of unforeseen costs and problems at a later stage in the development of your project.
When engaging with Terrain Surveys on your land survey project, we will provide you with a well defined and agreed survey specification. Our experience means that we may often provide you with additional information not necessarily asked for, but we know will help at the design and planning stages. We are always realistic and honest regarding project timescales and can provide a regular progress report on larger projects. Interim preliminary can also be provided to help with your projects progress.
To ensure our work is always of the highest standard and accuracy we work to a thorough quality management system accredited to the ISO9001:2008 standard.
Our experienced Surveyors
- We will work with you to tailor a specification and proposal that suits your requirements. Depending on the size and type of your project we can provide the information important to you.
- Using modern technology we will provide you with the most cost effective solution, delivering your information quickly.
- Using only experienced land surveyors you can be confident that our topographical surveys are drawn to the highest standard.
- With our extensive survey experience our surveyors will provide additional information that may be vital to your successful project, such as neighbouring building heights.
- Survey drawings are supplied in various 2D and 3D CAD formats and paper copies can be provided.
- Should you require a topographical survey to support a BIM project we can provide you with a 3D surface model solution in Revit format.
- Additional services that we are able to offer to support your project include measured building surveys.
- Topographical surveys or land surveys are detailed accurate plan drawings identifying both natural and man-made features within a specified area. The plan will show all features such as buildings, boundaries, services covers and site levels. Normally presented digitally in CAD format, we are also able to provide scaled paper copies.
- There are many reasons why topographical surveys will be required, but typically they are used by architects, planners and engineers for the design and planning stages of a project. Whatever the project that you are considering, a thorough accurate survey drawing will reduce the risk of costly downstream mistakes caused by unforeseen issues.
- Our aim is to provide you with exactly what you need, delivered when you want it.